Posted: 04/27/2013| by R2games
• Warrior Duel is active every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 20:30 to 21:00. It is available to all players level 40 and above.
• No other instances can be entered during the matching and battle segments of the Warrior Duel.
• Health and Mana Packs may not be used during the instance, so be careful with a character's HP.
• During the event, HP can't be recovered, unless a character is defeated. Mana recovers between rounds, however.
• A loss restores a character's HP for the event, but also resets their winning streak.
• Inspiration can be used to as a temporary Buff to increase HP during the event by 20%.
• Inspiration can be used up to 5 times, for a total of twice a character's normal HP.
• Inspiration expires when the instance ends. If a character dies, their HP will be restored according to their level of Inspiration. If a player exits and returns to the instance, they will have the same level on Inspiration.
• Exiting the instance will end that character's winning streak and exit the event.
• Every victory earns 10 Warrior Points. Being defeated earns 5 Warrior Points.
• A winning streak awards Warrior Point bonuses. Each victory in the streak provides a bonus of 10 points. For example, if a character's current winning streak is 4, and they win a duel, they will be awarded 50 Warrior Points for that round.
• Winning streaks do not carry over from day to day.
• The victor of each Warrior Duel earns their 10 points for winning, plus any of the Warrior Point bonuses their partner may have received.
• A maximum 3,000 Warrior Points can be earned in one Warrior Duel instance.
• Warrior Points can be exchanged in the Points tab of the Exchange panel for orange Equipment.