Posted: 04/17/2013| by R2games
Up to 16 guilds can join the Guild Battle. If the total number of applicants exceeds 16, then the system will randomly choose which Guilds will compete. The higher a Guild’s level, the better its chance of getting selected. Guilds who fail to get selected will be refunded their application fee.
• The time to apply for the Guild Battle is at 12:00, from Monday to Friday.
• The Guild Battle Map is generated at 12:00 every Friday.
• Each round is 15 minutes. The first 5 minutes are for Guilds to prepare. The final ten minutes are where the fighting happens.
• The Battle begins at 21:00 every Saturday, and lasts for one hour.
• The Guild that kills more Flags is the winner.
• If both Guilds have killed the same number of flags, the Guild that kills more players is the winner.
• If both Guilds also have killed the same number of players, the Guild that has the lower average level is the winner.
• If both Guilds also have the same average level, system will randomly choose a winner
• The Flags have 1000 HP.
• The Flag is the symbol of a Guild. Protect it! Characters with high Might should be tanks, and absorb a lot of the damage, while those with low Might should attack the other Guild’s Flags.
• Once the Flags are gone, then go after the other Guild’s players.
• Members cannot be added or kicked during the Guild Battle.
• Add some lower level characters before the Guild Battle begins. This will help in the event there’s a tie-breaker, and the Guild with the lower average level moves on.
• To increase your Guild’s chances of being selected, a lucky Rabbit Foot may be a good idea…